This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

0.0.0.0/0 und private Netze (z.B. 192.168.0.0/24)

Guten Tag,

ich bin neu im Forum und habe eine einfache Frage.

Muss ich etwas berücksichtigen, wenn mein Any Eintrag 0.0.0.0/0 lautet und ich private Netze im Einsatz habe ?

Viele Grüße

Michael

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo Michael,

Herzlich willkommen hier in der Community !

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. Frowning2)

WebAdmin is a GUI that manipulates databases of objects and settings.  A single change there can cause the Configuration Daemon to rewrite hundreds of lines of the code used to run the UTM.  I've seen very talented CCIEs be confused about how UTM should be configured.

As Jonas explains above, the "Internet" objects are bound to the "Uplink Interfaces" which your internal subnets are not.

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hallo Michael,

Herzlich willkommen hier in der Community !

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. Frowning2)

WebAdmin is a GUI that manipulates databases of objects and settings.  A single change there can cause the Configuration Daemon to rewrite hundreds of lines of the code used to run the UTM.  I've seen very talented CCIEs be confused about how UTM should be configured.

As Jonas explains above, the "Internet" objects are bound to the "Uplink Interfaces" which your internal subnets are not.

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data