This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Erreichbarkeit zusätzliche Adresse

Hallo,

wir haben unregelmäßig das Problem, dass eine zusätzliche Adresse am WAN Interface Ihren Dienst quittiert.

Es handelt sich um eine SG125 mit 9.705-3.

Wie folgt konfiguriert:

Ping ist freigeschaltet, geht im normal Zustand von intern wie extern. 

Im Fehlerfall steht die zusätzliche Adresse weiterhin mit dem "grünen-Schieber" auf aktiv. Pings gehen nicht mehr durch. 

Dann hilft nur noch de-/aktivieren. Danach läuft alles wie gewohnt weiter. 

Ich habe sämtliche Logs durchgeschaut, sehe aber nirgends eine Zustandsveränderung des Interfaces o.Ä. 

Das Problem ist nicht reproduzierbar. 

Hat jemand irgendwelche Ideen?

Viele Grüße und besten Dank! 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • FormerMember
    +1 FormerMember

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

Additional address needs to be configured with /32 netmask; try to change the netmask to /32 on your additional IP address and see if that helps.

Thanks,

• Hey ,

thank you for the quick response!

As you adviced I changed subnet to /32. 

I'll keep an eye on that, just wondering why it ran perfectly smooth for like 2 years without issues. 

Well nevermind, just to clarify,  the /29 subnet is our subnet which we got a from ISP.  

Regards,

ThoDor

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to ThoDor

Hi ,

Thank you for the update. 

The additional(Alias) IP address should be configured with the netmask /32. I don't know how it worked perfectly in your scenario, but I have seen it before; it doesn't work well with DNAT rules if not configured with /32 netmask. 

Thanks,

• Hallo,

Herzlich willkommen hier in der Community !

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. Frowning2)

In the future, please insert your images into your post instead of linking to an external site. We can't know if that external site is properly protected. The only malware I've gotten in over 10 years was from an external link to a picture in this forum several years ago.  Thanks in advance!

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA