This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

WARN-129

Hallo,

kann mir jemand sagen, wie die o.g. Warnung disabled werden kann? Ich habe eine Sophos UTM9.

Gruß

Dieter

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo Dieter,

Herzlich willkommen hier in der Community !

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. [:(])

Please show a picture of the warning you want to eliminate.

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hallo Dieter,

Herzlich willkommen hier in der Community !

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. [:(])

Please show a picture of the warning you want to eliminate.

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
  • Hallo Bob,

diese Meldung kommt immer wieder mal. In der Notification gibt es diese Warnmeldung nicht, so dass ich sie deaktivieren könnte.

Gruß

Dieter

• I don't think it's possible, Dieter.  This warning is automatically generated when there's an Internet connectivity problem.

You might change the Ethernet cable between the UTM and the ISP's device.  Also, try a different Ethernet port for the WAN connection on your UTM.

If that doesn't solve the problem, I'd call the ISP to see if they're having problems.  If they aren't you might try having them replace their cable modem (just guessing).  I bought a regular cable modem because my ISP's device was a wireless router and that paid for itself in less than 6 months compared to the rental cost of the ISP's WiFi router.

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hallo Bob,

vielen Dank für die Antwort. Es wäre gut, wenn das skalierbar wäre z. B. erst ab 5min offline usw. Dann kann man auf dieses Problem individuell eingehen. Wenn meine Verbindung hin und wieder kurzzeitig aussetzt kann ich damit leben mit der Anzahl an WARN-129 Meldungen hingegen nicht. Wir haben sehr viele Kunden und monitoren das Netzwerk.

Gruß

Dieter