Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No renewals possible at the moment.

Hello,

I have several Sophos SG230s in use. The migration to XGS is planned for next year. Until then, I wanted to extend the license (FullGuard).

The distributor says that there are currently (already for two weeks) no extensions to buy. Sophos has some kind of problem and cannot issue licenses at the moment. This may take another 4 weeks.

Is this a joke? It is one of the largest distributors in Germany.
It must be possible to buy an extension within 6 weeks before the license expires.

Does anyone know anything?

Greetings

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I had the same problem a few weeks ago,  Mine had an expiration date of Nov 4th I went into the license portal before then and my license was changed with a expiration date of Nov 30th by Sophos I am guessing.  Not sure if the sales rep initiated it or they did that across the board due to the issues.  I would login and see if yours was updated without your knowledge.  No notice was sent to me about it.

I did just get my renewal license the other day so they are issuing them again at least in the US.

Jim

• Unfortunately, the old date is still displayed. Perhaps Sophos will only do this shortly before the expiry date. The license is still valid for 3 weeks.

• I wouldn't wait for this to happen automatically.

Mit freundlichem Gruß, best regards from Germany,

Philipp Rusch

New Vision GmbH, Germany
    Sophos Silver-Partner

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• Waiting is certainly not a good idea. I'll try to get an extension from somewhere.

Sophos is crazy. Sophos knows what it can't do without a valid license. Doesn't Sophos care?

Reply Children