This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No Access to cloudflare subdomains from Windows and Linux Mint

Hi guys,
as the title suggests, I have issues with accessing subdomains, where the domain is hosted at Cloudflare.
I have set up a Cloudflare tunnel to some services on my unraid host and now I have issues accessing them from my internal LAN. The unraid server is in a DMZ and I try to access them from my LAN with either Windows 10 or a Linux Mint machine. Unfortunately, this doesn't work. All other services on the unraid host, I can access normally from W10/LM. It's very strange, that on my iPhone/iPad these subdomains work without any issue in the same network. When I'm on another network outside my home, I have full access to the services independent from the used OS. So the problem exists only on my W10/LM machines in my LAN.
The UTM uses the latest firmware and everything is uptodate.

I think I was also affected by this issue, because I got warnings from Advanced Threat Management. So I'm not sure, if the known issue is related to my specific problem.

What I have tried so far:

- cleared browser cache and restart browser

- ping the subdomains in the terminal (error: service or host not known)

- ping the ip from one of the subdomain (ping is successful)

- Switch off Advanced Threat protection for 15 minutes

- Create an ATM exception for the subnet, where the domain is hosted

My W10/LM and my Apple devices use the same DNS Server (Adguard plus unbound), so it should be very strange, if this is the problem. 

Has anyone an idea, what could be the problem?

If you need further information, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you very much for your help.

Maginos

This thread was automatically locked due to age.