This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Client profiles

Hi,

For years we used Sophos SSL VPN client which was much better thab this new Connect client:
1/ The new stupid circle icon has no personnality versus all other circle icons (Cittix, Scanners, etc). The "traffic light" was so easier to describe to users on a phone conversation !
2/ I previously had many different .ovpn profiles and could choose which one to use with a right-clic on the traffic light. Now, i have to import each file each time i need another .ovpn and they have the same name : my domain name !

Ok, i'm perhaps missing something. So, pls tell me if i'm wrong, but at the moment, i hate this new client.

Yan

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Thk for your answer Toni. I already  tried the .pro approach but it fails probably due to the fact that the Sophos firewall is not a XG model but an old SG210 UTM 9.

I'll try to reinstall the VPN SSL client as the .ovpn file are compatible so i'll have my "traffic light" again with my different connections.

Children