This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL VPN disconnects when RDP session established remotely

Hello.

Since lockdown earlier in March, when we supplied all users with laptops to work from home, we have been able to connect to them via RDP as long as they have been connected to the Sophos SSL VPN.  Normally, we'd connect and log in, they'd get a notification that we're connecting, and they'd get locked out while we do our work (they'd still be logged in and the VPN would stay connected while we effectively 'switch user').  Everything was fine and we could do what we needed to do through the RDP session then log off).

Now, for some reason, every time we connect and log in it disconnects the SSL VPN client and we lose the RDP session.  Does anyone know why this behaviour would have changed, and how we can put it back?

We are using a HA pair of SG230s running 9.705-3.  We have updated it 2 or 3 times recently, so I can't pinpoint if it was these updates or maybe Windows updates that have caused it (I suspect Windows as we haven't updated the VPN clients as far as I know).  All clients are Windows 10 (mix of builds).

Thanks in advance!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data