This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Firefox update is blocked by Sophos UTM

Hi,

It looks like Firefox update is being blocked by Sophos UTM by default. I wouls like to know how to remove that limitation. This is what I get when I try to download the Firefox installer manually.

While trying to retrieve the URL:
The content is blocked due to the following condition:
The URL you have requested matches a forbidden application. If you think this is wrong, please contact your administrator.
Application:
Mozilla
Your cache administrator is:

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Look in Web protection -> Application control -> application control rules, you might have a block rule containing "Mozilla".

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

• Look in Web protection -> Application control -> application control rules, you might have a block rule containing "Mozilla".

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

Children