This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL VPN UTM 9

Hi Guys,

Recently we've set up the SSL VPN Connection in our office. We just want to ask something cause right now we are completely puzzled out by configuring the Sophos UTM9 for SSL VPN. We configured it successfully and was able to install the SSL VPN through the User Portal, but we want to know is, is it possible to to implement the Web Filtering inside the SSL VPN? cause we want some users to access the SSL VPN at home at the same time they can use the network in our office when they are connected to the VPN. Please see screen shot below to help us.

Please help us understand and help us 

Thanks

-JSigz

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • In the VPN profile you need to add 'Internet IPv4' (or any) otherwise internet traffic will never go into the tunnel and thus will never use the webfilter.

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

• Hi !

Right now it works! but i just want to know as well how can i set up the web filterings? cause right now i was trying to browse facebook while im connected to the VPN and its blocked. So I just want to know how can I create a web filter for VPN SSL Pool users.

Thanks

Reply Children
No Data