UTM 9 Beta - Roll Credits!

*Update*: 8/21/2012 - The results have been counted and run through the usual favouritism filters, and we've arrived at the following members in the following order for their feedback, efforts, and other contributions. There are nine yup, as we were going to give to the Top5 yet there was a very large tie for the last spot, hence, everyone wins!.
If you are listed here we will contact you via the email you have associated with the forums for your shipping information. Everyone will get 2 AP10's for their home (to test roaming, and our upcoming bridging and repeating features we plan for UTM 9.1). In addition the top 3 will receive a shiny new Sophos UTM 120 REV5 appliance to protect their families or dedicate to testing our future versions.

For Wingman, Robert and Alex76 will also enjoy 100 Dollar Amazon gift cards to buy something good with. Thanks to everyone! Those listed below should look for an email from myself shortly. If you don't see it by the end of the week, check your spam filters [:)]

1) wingman
2) Robert Tausend
3) Alex76
4) Whity
5) RFCat_vk
6) FrancWest
7) Billybob
8) innovare
9) BrucekConvergent

Greetings esteemed testers, tinkerers, pokers, and prodders...
with UTM 9 fully out the door, we will close the beta program. If you haven't already done so, feel free to fire up an Amazon instance, virtual machine, or find an old appliance/computer and get the new ACC (now Sophos UTM Manager) playing with your shiny new UTM 9 installation!

Further bug reports can be submitted with support, and kindly move your open discussions to new threads in the appropriate area(s) throughout the forums.

Keep an eye out for a new UTM 9.1 beta which will begin later this year, we'll have more exciting stuff for you to help shape. 

From myself, our devs, and indeed all our staff, thanks for your participation, the product is very well polished and you played a solid role in helping us build a better mousetrap. We'll have some gifts for some yet as to be determined participants, and a special announcement or two. I'll post something here with the results before we archive this forums. For now, just posting will be disabled.

Cheers!