"no connection to servers" whits full I-Net access whitout Proxy

Hi,

the first two Endpoint works ok. Then i upgrade my licens to 10+2 endpoints.
All Endpoints after the lic upgrade can not connect to server. The utm shows only the two first endpoints. Looks like the endpoint client proxy bug, but the first endpoints behind the same utm works ok.

Reset token, redownload the client software and reinstall the endpoints = same problem

any id?

thx
Druide
  • May sound silly but have you checked your licensing allows more than two? my.astaro.com click the license and check your 10 new endpoint licenses are shown.

If they are, does the UTM show them?
  • my.astaro.com:
    Endpoint AntiVirus: 10 2012-07-19 (start)

utm:
    Status: enabled Exp. Date: 20 July 2015 Max. Endpoints:12 ( 10 licensed Enpoints + 2 free Endpoints )
    Description:
    This subscription enables Endpoint Protection incl. Antivirus, HIPS and Device Control
  • Hope so.

I am a step closer. The 3. and 4. Clients have this iconn.cfg:

;****************************************************************************
    ;
    ; iconn.cfg
    ;
    ; Please do not edit this text file.
    ;
    ;****************************************************************************

[PPI.WebConfig_Primary]
    AllowLocalConfig = 0
    AutoDialTimeout = 
    LocalPath = 
    DownloadGranularity = 
    PortNumber = 

[PPI.ProxyConfig_Primary]
    AllowLocalConfig = 0
    ProxyPortNumber = 8080

[PPI.WebConfig_Secondary]
    AllowLocalConfig = 0
    AutoDialTimeout = 
    LocalPath = 
    DownloadGranularity = 

[PPI.ProxyConfig_Secondary]
    AllowLocalConfig = 0
    ProxyPortNumber = 8080

The first two working endpoints have the same iconn.cfg, whit username etc. I copied the file to client 3. and 4.
    Now the  connect to the server is successfully. But the utm shows only the first two clients.

In the working iconn.cfg is a username = asg00000****** and a password.
    Maybe this is the username for only two endpoint license? Why is the iconn.cfg after license from 2 to 10 +2 licenses upgrade empty?

thx
    Druide

Same problem whit 9.000-18