[9.200][BUG] SSL VPN Client -> startup recovery change

Hello Sophos-Team,

As I have mentioned in another forum reply today:
please set the startup recovery settings of your openvpn service on the Windows Client to "restart service" twice, then "do nothing". Standard setting in the actual state is "do nothing". Some Clients experience a problem that the service won't start the first time.

For us this setting gets rid of 90% of the users' problems with the SSL VPN client, since it got more and more stable in the past years.

The message in the windows event log at boot time is exactly (german):
"Das Zeitlimit (30000 ms) wurde beim Verbindungsversuch mit dem Dienst OpenVPN Interactive Service erreicht"

Should translate into something like: "Time Limit (30000ms) for connection to Service "OpenVPN Interactive Service" reached.

I don't have access to a Windows log for now for more information, though.

The clients are top of the notch notebooks with SSDs and *very* short boot times, so there is no issue with the Clients being too slow at boot times - eventually it is the opposite - (service getting the chance to start too early).

Eventually you could also set an dependency setting for the service - but I am not into that topic. 
Another idea could be to check, if the service is running at all, when the VPN GUI client tries to open a VPN connection. But again: I am not into the topic of eventual GUI / USER / SERVICE communication things and problems.

Best regards,

Thomas