Running logon script after connection with IPSec Client

I've seen a post for the SSL client in regards to running a domain login script after connection, but can't find anything about the same thing for the IPSec client. How do I configure running the script after the IPSec client connects? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
James
Parents
  • After nearly a month, I have to assume that it's not possible. I have a hard time believing no one else is executing post connection scripts. How is everyone else accomplishing this? The option I've found so far is to ditch the Astaro IPSec client and get the NCP IPSec client which it's based off of. Thoughts anyone?

What was the thought behind removing a vast majority of the clients functionality\flexibility after v10.22?
  • After nearly a month, I have to assume that it's not possible. I have a hard time believing no one else is executing post connection scripts. How is everyone else accomplishing this? The option I've found so far is to ditch the Astaro IPSec client and get the NCP IPSec client which it's based off of. Thoughts anyone?

What was the thought behind removing a vast majority of the clients functionality\flexibility after v10.22?
Children
No Data