Apparent issue with AFC and DNS

My test 7.200 system (running 7.193) is a small unit I use at home, connected to a DSL line using PPOE.  The DNS configuration on the Astaro is simple, using the ISP's DNS servers as forwarders.  I've been experiencing random loss of connectivity for the past week or so, and I finally decided to track down the problem... it appears that AFC is falsely detecting the Astaro's own DNS proxy / server as a generator of undesired P2P or IM traffic (I have everything set to block, and there are NO IM or P2P programs installed on the internal network whatsoever).  It's kind of hard to tell what it's classifying the traffic as from the log... I've attached it for your perusal.  I replaced my external ip with "my.internet.ip.address" for security / privacy reasons.  This has been happening for quite a while, but I just haven't been using the home test system much lately (business has been good)... I think it's been happening since the first beta.  Things eventually, after a minute or so, return to normal... it doesn't seem to happen for any particular site lookup, this one was triggered by an attempt to download a new ISO image from Microsoft for an Open License version of some software a customer just purchased.  The site quit working halfway through, then I noticed this activity in the AFC log.
falsedetections.zip
Parents Reply Children
No Data