[7.190] AFC log file

it is not a but, but it can be mandatory for somebody who wants to look at the AFC log file :

The livelog works fine and interpret correctly and tell directly in text what protocol is used like "P2P rule: bittorent".

But the problem is if you want to see the whole AFC log using "View" button : to see that it is a bittorrent line, you need to know that fwrule="60202" = bittorrent ( i'm sure in this, because of the number of line [;)] ...

To be very useful, a comment or a table in the help is mandatory, whereas the log would be unreadable...

The Packet filter has the same problem, but we understand that fwrule"1", is our first user rule... Noticed that for the specific other fwrule ( eg> 60000) in the log we cann't make the conversion...).

Maybee it can help

Bye
ulong
Parents Reply
  • I mentioned the same thing to support when working with them on the false Winny detections I'm seeing when using RDP ... I mentioned it, hopefully they'll change something.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

Children
No Data