SSL VPN plugin openvpn-auth.aua.so failing

Hi there,

cant seem to post this anywhere else, so i post it here. [[:)]]

Today we upgraded our ASG220 to Version 7.002 . All works fine for now but we mainly upgraded beacause of the new SSL VPN Function and i configured it and tried it.

No Problems configuring it, added Users that had autogenerated their keys from an backend Radius Server, downloaded the client for one user over the end-user portal and installed the complete package. 
Wiht no change the server dont let me authenticate correctly. In the openvpn log of the server it says:

POST /usr/local/lib/openvpn-auth-aua.so/PLUGIN_AUTH_USER_PASS_VERIFY status=1
PLUGIN_CALL: plugin function PLUGIN_AUTH_USER_PASS_VERIFY failed with status 1: openvpn-auth-aua.so
TLS Auth Error: Auth Username/Password verification failed for peer

After googeling al little bit i found out that the openvpn-auth.aua.so must be a self written library by astaro (aua=astaro user authentication?).
I accessed my Astaro via SSH and looked at the openvpn.conf where the plugin is called in the last line.
After outcommenting this line and restarting the openvpn daemon I had no problems connecting via the SSL VPN client i downloaded before. Activating the line again would give me the same error.

Anyone knows if this library for user authentication could be left out, because the user itself has his certificate in the downloade3d client which is chekced before. Log says:

VERIFY OK: depth=1, /C=COUNTRY/L=LOCALIZATION/O=ORGANIZATION/CN=COMMONNAME_CA/emailAddress=user@domain.com
VERIFY OK: depth=0, /C=COUNTRY/L=LOCALIZATION/O=ORGANIZATION/CN=COMMONNAME_USER

Well, answer in this would be greatly appreciated, because i do want to have a user authentication. [[:)]]