astaro.org certificate

The current astaro.org wildcard certificate will expire in a few hours.

SSL Server Test: astaro.org (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)

Server Key and Certificate #1
Common names *.astaro.org
Alternative names *.astaro.org astaro.org
Prefix handling Both (with and without WWW)
Valid from Mon Mar 24 21:38:38 PDT 2014
Valid until Fri Mar 27 19:55:08 PDT 2015 (expires in 10 hours and 31 minutes)
Key RSA 2048 bits (e 65537)
Weak key (Debian) No
Issuer RapidSSL CA

Also, administrator(s) please include any intermediate CA certificates required by a newer certificate.
Parents
  • I reinstalled windows 7 and when using the lastest version of Firefox it said the connection to astaro.org couldn't be trusted and I accepted the certificate anyway.  Now in Firefox the site is not showing correctly and can't be navigated.  I also installed Ubuntu and Firefox wouldn't load the site correctly.  However with Google Chrome everything works fine.  Also in a Windows 8.1 installation updated to the latest version of Firefox the site loads fine.
  • I reinstalled windows 7 and when using the lastest version of Firefox it said the connection to astaro.org couldn't be trusted and I accepted the certificate anyway.  Now in Firefox the site is not showing correctly and can't be navigated.  I also installed Ubuntu and Firefox wouldn't load the site correctly.  However with Google Chrome everything works fine.  Also in a Windows 8.1 installation updated to the latest version of Firefox the site loads fine.
Children

I had the same Problems on one of my PCs, after i accepted the expired certificate from last year (2014 were the same Problem).
    After that some layers of the Website were above others and i couldn't navigate on the Website... (with Firefox)

I hadn't that Problem with Internet-Explorer or another PC, after a trusted certificate was implemented. 

I removed the invalid certificate from Firefox and the certification store on my pc, without luck. I also uninstalled Firefox and deleted the Profile - again no luck.

So i recommend not to accept the certificate until it is not valid and trusted ^^.

greetz
  • I had the same Problems on one of my PCs, after i accepted the expired certificate from last year (2014 were the same Problem).
    After that some layers of the Website were above others and i couldn't navigate on the Website... (with Firefox)

I hadn't that Problem with Internet-Explorer or another PC, after a trusted certificate was implemented. 

I removed the invalid certificate from Firefox and the certification store on my pc, without luck. I also uninstalled Firefox and deleted the Profile - again no luck.

So i recommend not to accept the certificate until it is not valid and trusted ^^.

greetz

My Problems are solved. With the new certificate, my Firefox + astaro.org is working again [:D] (had this problem the whole last year).

THX