Forum admins...do you know vb 3.8.6 is now end of life and is a security threat?

It's time to move on..update to a newer version AND fix app access and android access.
Parents
  • Hi William,

Can I take your post as an opportunity to say that we are planning on moving away from vBulletin and associated app.

Sophos currently maintains four communities (three discussion forums and an external feature request system for UTM and Mobile features).  Though they have been run as separate forums for a while it obviously makes sense to bring everyone together and allow all members - from the different product backgrounds - to interact seamlessly with one another, as well as find information in our knowledgebase.  To allow this to happen we are getting very close to merging all three discussion forums into one place.  We recognize there is a goldmine of information in the posts contained in each forum and our community members have a wealth of experience - which we want to keep.

There will be one social-centric community for the discussion of all Sophos' hardware and software products.  The community pages will be mobile-optimized so it's responsive to smartphone and tablet devices.

If you (anyone) has any questions please feel free to reply.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Communities Moderator, SOPHOS
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi William,

Can I take your post as an opportunity to say that we are planning on moving away from vBulletin and associated app.

Sophos currently maintains four communities (three discussion forums and an external feature request system for UTM and Mobile features).  Though they have been run as separate forums for a while it obviously makes sense to bring everyone together and allow all members - from the different product backgrounds - to interact seamlessly with one another, as well as find information in our knowledgebase.  To allow this to happen we are getting very close to merging all three discussion forums into one place.  We recognize there is a goldmine of information in the posts contained in each forum and our community members have a wealth of experience - which we want to keep.

There will be one social-centric community for the discussion of all Sophos' hardware and software products.  The community pages will be mobile-optimized so it's responsive to smartphone and tablet devices.

If you (anyone) has any questions please feel free to reply.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Communities Moderator, SOPHOS
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data