what happened

Why ssl?  The cert isn't valid and the app is still broken.  What's going on?
Parents
  • Maybe step 2+, as they relate to the intermediate certificate(s) on the server,here would help.

William, what OS (and OS version) are you running the app under?  Some versions of Android may allow you to add the attached certificates - they seemed to quiet the browser in my old Android device (2.3.5) regarding the *.astaro.org certificate (but now it complains about *.google-analytics.com).

Hiccups here aside, I think SSL [HTTPS actually, see comment #10]  is a good thing and should be encouraged for consideration everywhere as a "Why not?" instead of "Why?".
    geotrustcrosscaandrapidsslca.zip
  • Maybe step 2+, as they relate to the intermediate certificate(s) on the server,here would help.

William, what OS (and OS version) are you running the app under?  Some versions of Android may allow you to add the attached certificates - they seemed to quiet the browser in my old Android device (2.3.5) regarding the *.astaro.org certificate (but now it complains about *.google-analytics.com).

Hiccups here aside, I think SSL [HTTPS actually, see comment #10]  is a good thing and should be encouraged for consideration everywhere as a "Why not?" instead of "Why?".
    geotrustcrosscaandrapidsslca.zip
Children
No Data