This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Big complaints about the new support portal

After years of waiting, this new portal is worse than Sophserv. About the only thing better is being able to upload a file within a case. But I've had the following issues which are frustrating:

1. I can't see anything the tech wrote in a case other than simple status updates. What they wrote in the case emails do not show up in the portal. Worse yet, what I wrote back in the emails do not show up either, which leads to problem No.2

2. Sophos seems to have issues receiving most of my emails for the cases migrated to the new portal and new cases I created since then. I had a rather important case migrated and was waiting for further instructions after I reported my test results. But I kept getting emails asking for the same update and I kept replying back with the update. At that time, I could not find a place to insert my update on the portal. So this went on for a week or two then Sophos closed my case. I have another like this which I am afraid will be closed out soon. I already checked my email server and it showed that all my emails to sophos suport were sent out without issues. So the email problem should be on the Sophos side.

3. I cannot re-open a case in the portal. It only lists open cases. I do not want the trouble to recreate a case from scratch each time I need to re-open a case.

You may ask, "why don't you call them?" Well, past experiences with Sophos phone support have not been that great. Primarily, the wait is so long if it's not a critical case. So calling support is often my last resort. I guess I've come to that point now.

Thanks to whoever is willing to listen.

Daniel

This thread was automatically locked due to age.