This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Has anyone seen this in their multi-AP scenario?

I have three Access Points, two AP55C and AP100C. WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK configured. Connect to each AP from 20 ft. away (Multiple walls in-between so not a line of sight). It works and SSID and AP switch one by one. Now walk away from an AP so disassociation happens. Now try to connect to AP again. The Macbook Pro is prompted with WPA-PSK password. This should not happen.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • I also saw that initially after the last firmware upgrade when I had to manually switch one of my clients back to the Sophos Wireless network (from my other home network). I waited a short while (minutes) and when I tried again, they connected without requiring the password to be re-entered and I have not seen it since.

• I'm also seeing something a little similar in a 3 AP network.  The only difference is its not asking for the key again, but there are alot of disassociations.  I turned all but 1 AP off and that seems to be going good.  Everyone has stayed connected with just the 1 AP going.  I was waiting to gather more info to try and track it down, but this sounds similar.

• Hi,

Release 1.9 contains various fixes which should improve the behaviour. We correct a broken roaming key calculation and some issues with wireless beacons. Please check whether this issue is solved for you.

Kind regards,

Dirk Bolte