Unbind Interface on Virtual Appliance fails

Hello,

when I try to unbind the Zone and IP-Configuration from "PortA" I get the Message "Update interface failed while deleting gateway information". I can configure a different zone (ex "LAN"), but I can't use "None".

The "PortA" schould only be used for VLAN-Interfaces for different WAN-Gateways. How can I unbind the Port? It is a Virtual Appliace (Hyper-V) with Version "19.0.0-B271".

Thanks!

Subject corrected
[bearbeitet von: SM-ITM um 2:07 PM (GMT -8) am 6 Mar 2022]
Parents
  • Hi,

I am using v19 EAP2 on Qemu and Hyper-V and couldn't reproduce your issue. Unbinding interfaces works just fine.

As far as I know, this issue has been existing for a while and is related to hypervisor firmwares, it is not related to v19. For some reason a different interface terminology is still being used there.

I wouldn't bother with these installers anyways, just use the software (SW...) installer. 

Kind regards,

cougz

• Hi,

I am using v19 EAP2 on Qemu and Hyper-V and couldn't reproduce your issue. Unbinding interfaces works just fine.

As far as I know, this issue has been existing for a while and is related to hypervisor firmwares, it is not related to v19. For some reason a different interface terminology is still being used there.

I wouldn't bother with these installers anyways, just use the software (SW...) installer. 

Kind regards,

cougz

Children