EAP2 License not Syncing

Setup EAP2 on some new hardware.  Registered a pair for HA, have HA setup, and then went to Activate the licenses.  License shows under My Sophos, but unit is not  syncing to the hardware.  Cannot do a trial, it sees the active license.

Any ideas on next steps?  Cannot test IPS and other things without a license besides basic.  Can setup Support Assist and DNS is working.

Nick

Parents
  • I wanted to add a few more details after having a phone call with my SE.  1) Both units were registered without the license from the PDF being applied to either of them.  2) HA was setup on Port 4 using Quick setup.  HA setup fine.  3) Units were on the WAN, with working DNS and other network access when I applied the license keys from the PDF.  They were accepted into the XGS with a green bar at the top of the screen.  When I tried to re-apply the license, I got a red rejected message that the key could not be used.  4) My profile shows the hardware serial and the licenses when I log into id.sophos.com and go to network protection.  5) If I try to use an Evaluation License, a page opens and shows my licenses from the pdf.  It is just a Synchronize license issue into the hardware.  I did reboot both units, so I am back on the unit I did the registration on, no change. 6) I can packet capture traffic going to 54.73.169.46 when I do this, along with DNS traffic.

• Licensing said my license was applied to the HA node somewhere on the back end.  They switched it to the Primary node and this is now resolved.

Reply Children
No Data