Bug in V19 EAP 2 reporting.

Hi folks,

yesterday I performed a backup restore for additional testing on iMAPS functions using SSL/TLS. Sine the restore the daily report is generated many times about every 30 minutes. Yesterday this occurred for a number of hours then stopped without me looking at the reports in there XG115w.

Further there is an issue with the user (clientless) activity, a number devices show no upload traffic even though they are things like VoIP phones that are active and initiating and receiving phone calls.

Further issue is the client connect time is only since the restore was performed even though the clients were connected before that. Why don't I use CM, because I am waiting for a answer to another thread on issues in CM.

Ian

added additional information about missing connection times.
[edited by: rfcat_vk at 9:55 PM (GMT -8) on 20 Feb 2022]
Parents
  • Hi,

analysing the reports I see the date of the server time is still yesterday (current local time is Monday 21st February 0945 approx), so the report generator continues to generate reports until the tme is 0000.

The fix that was applied a couple of builds ago does not appear to be implemented after a backup/restore in v19 EAP 2.

I have checked the system time and it is correct, so I have to assume that the re[ort generator application uses the BIOS time which is set to UTC.

Ian

XG115W - v20 GA - Home

XG on VM 8 - v20 GA

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• I restarted the XG115W this morning and so far no new reports,

Ian

Another benefit of the restart is the web pages ae no longer timing out part the way through a multi image download.

XG115W - v20 GA - Home

XG on VM 8 - v20 GA

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

Reply Children
No Data