Some questions on SSL/TLS Inspection Rules Management.

Hello!

Currently It isn't possible to reset the data (usage) counters over SSL/TLS Inspection Rules; While on both Firewall & NAT Rules it is possible.

There's also no group support for SSL/TLS Inspection Rules, it would be great if gets the "same" implementation as currently It's possible on Firewall Rules. This would allow you to easily separate Don't Decrypt from the Decrypt Rules (Or separate on User/Group basis), also making It much easier to manage if you have a lot of rules in place.

Thanks!

• Where is the question? :) Do you want to know, if this is actually planned to implement? The answer is yes, but not in V19.0. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• This is the answer I got from :

Hi there,  

I’m writing in response to your recent suggestion submitted through Uservoice in the Sophos Firewall EAP.  

Adding the ability to reset the SSL/TLS inspection rules was something that we had to cut from v18 due to competing priorities, and we have not been able to fit into our plans since. I understand the usefulness of this feature – as you described, it provides a neat, quick way to check whether rules are being hit. I hope we’ll be able to include it in a release soon.  

Regards  

Rich

It's good to know the feedback is being listened to.

Thanks everyone for the good work!

If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' button.

Ryzen 5600U + I226-V (KVM) v20 GA @ Home

XG 115w Rev.3 8GB RAM v19.5 MR3 @ Travel Firewall