Enable Advanced Thread Protection - switch to Inspect all content - interface not respone anymore

Hi,

if you enable Inspect all content V19 EAP1 in the Advanced threat protection, the interface does not work and write a error ,,take longer than normal" and after reloading it was saved. 

best regards

Alex

Parents
  • I've had this message on a virtual XG running v19 EAP1 aswell. Let's be honest though, it's more like a informational message, not an error. In the previous versions we have been able to trace this back to snort taking too long to reload. The message never resulted in an actual error, though. At some point snort was always up and running. Unfortunately I am unable to verify this, since Advanced Shell has been disabled. What it means nonetheless, is that snort startup is worse than in v18, so that should be investigated!

• I've had this message on a virtual XG running v19 EAP1 aswell. Let's be honest though, it's more like a informational message, not an error. In the previous versions we have been able to trace this back to snort taking too long to reload. The message never resulted in an actual error, though. At some point snort was always up and running. Unfortunately I am unable to verify this, since Advanced Shell has been disabled. What it means nonetheless, is that snort startup is worse than in v18, so that should be investigated!

Children