UI glitches, SDWAN Private > WAN?

I've encountered several UI bugs in v19 EAP1 on an XGS87.

1. In Firewall Rules, I've clicked on the triple dot menu on the right and it pops up inside of the table with the majority of the menu hidden behind the rest of the page to the right. So you only see the first few characters. Clicking on Firewall Rules to refresh the page doesn't fix the issue, but refreshing in the browser -- which takes you back to the top menu -- and then going back into Firewall Rules generally fixes it.

2. I created an IP host from within a Firewall Rule's Network area. Then I tried to change the name of the host from the same, and it would not let me save. (It evidently did save, but the pop-up where I changed the name would not go away. I think accessing directly from Hosts and Services > IP Host works, it's just when doing it from within the Firewall Rule.

3.[Not really a bug, more of a question...] I'm noticing that traffic to 192.168.7.X -- which I don't use internally -- is being routed to the WAN. It's being routed via my LAN > WAN Any rule. I guess a commercial-grade firewall like XG doesn't magically drop Private IPv4 addresses, so I've now added a firewall rule to log and drop them. (Or maybe it does drop them but after the firewall rule and I'd need to look at dropped packets to detect it?) Not sure if this is related to SDWAN, which I turned on so I could monitor jitter/ping. I've now turned off SDWAN routing, but left the SDWAN Profile, which seems to still monitor the connection. (It made no difference to the issue here, and I don't have SDWAN prioritized before Static routing.)

Noted #3 is not a bug.
[edited by: Wayne Folta at 6:49 PM (GMT -8) on 6 Jan 2022]