Bug - AP15 needs reboot as ping becomes high

After moving to v19, I discovered that internet was slow. I discovered that ping from computer to AP was high. A reboot fixed the issue, but I need to reboot it every 4 days.

I tested another AP15 (brand-new) and the issue is the same.

I never had the need to reboot AP since SFOS v15. Strange behavior!

Parents Reply
  • Essentially Legacy AP is end of support anyway. See: https://support.sophos.com/support/s/article/KB-000035279?language=en_US#sophosaccesspoints

End of Support After this date:
    Sophos will process RMAs but no longer offers support.
    The affected model will no longer receive any software updates or bug fixes of any kind.
    The AP will continue to work on the last supported firmware version.
    RMAs: Will be processed for any model with a valid warranty or support license (if the same model is not available, an equivalent model will be supplied as a replacement).

Support: Technical support is no longer provided. Hotline calls will only be accepted for RMA processing.

So if there was / is a change of the software and affecting a certain kind of installation, this is up to Sophos development to decide, if we can fix this or not. 

In Central Wireless, it seems still to work without any issue, as far as i can tell. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Children