This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

XG210 SSL Site-to-Site Konfigurationsdatei lässt sich nicht herunterladen

Hallo liebe Form-User,

ich habe seit längerem das Problem (SFOS 18.5.0 & 18.5.1), dass ich im Webinterface der XG210 unter VPN -> SSL-VPN (Standort-zu-Standort) die Konfigurationsdateien (.apc-Dateien) der entsprechen VPN-Verbindungen nicht herunterladen kann. Wenn ich auf Downloads klicke und in der sich öffnenden Maske ohne Verschlüsselung die Datei herunterladen will, werde ich automatisch aus dem Webinterface rausgeworfen und lande wieder an der Anmeldemaske.

Dabei scheint es egal zu sein, welchen Browser ich benutze (habe bisher Opera, Chrome und Edge getestet).

Reboot der Firewall hat nichts gebracht.

Kann mir hierzu jemand helfen, wie ich sonst an diese Dateien dran komme?

Added TAGs
[edited by: Erick Jan at 11:25 PM (GMT -7) on 29 May 2023]
Parents
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to Sophos Community.

Assuming existing SSL VPN(site-to-site) tunnels are working fine.

Do you see any error events in csc.log/applog.log/tomcat.log while downloading the SSL VPN(site-to-site) server configuration file?

==> Login to SSH > 5. Device Management > 3. Advanced Shell

# tail -f /log/csc.log /log/applog.log /log/tomcat.log

Try to download the server configuration file and share session output here or in PM.

• Hi ,

Thank you very much for your help.

Correct, all SSL-VPN (site-to-site) connection are working fine and we have over 70.

I ran your command in my firewall and found the following in the log:

ERROR Sep 09 08:32:37 [downloadserverconfig:6300]: csc_execve: Child exited with status 1
    ERROR Sep 09 08:32:37 [downloadserverconfig:6300]: log_exec: Failed Command: /sbin/cat /conf/certificate/$clientcert->{output}->{certname}[0].pem

MODE:1754 FILE NOT FOUND

Seems to be a problem with a certificate file.

Any advise?

Thanks,

Jan-Eric

• Hi ,

Thank you very much for your help.

Correct, all SSL-VPN (site-to-site) connection are working fine and we have over 70.

I ran your command in my firewall and found the following in the log:

ERROR Sep 09 08:32:37 [downloadserverconfig:6300]: csc_execve: Child exited with status 1
    ERROR Sep 09 08:32:37 [downloadserverconfig:6300]: log_exec: Failed Command: /sbin/cat /conf/certificate/$clientcert->{output}->{certname}[0].pem

MODE:1754 FILE NOT FOUND

Seems to be a problem with a certificate file.

Any advise?

Thanks,

Jan-Eric

Children
No Data