Hi, I have the following problem and hope somebody knows this error.
Today I upgrade my Sophos XG Software Appliance from SFOS 18.5.3 MR-3-Build408 to SFOS 19.0.0 GA-Build317. After restart my XG gives me a red status for services with the following massage "POPIMAPDeamon" Dead.
After I got this massage I make a SSH connection to the XG and show wich services are running.
By showing the services I saw that the service "warren" is dead and tried to start it.
- I haven´t import or change any certificate settings on the Sophos XG
- This service is used only for backup my Sophos XG via mail
- If I go back to SFOS 18.5.3 MR-3-Build408 the service works probably fine
Today I found the solution.
First I was watching the warren.log
After that I saw that the problem…
In case the 3 steps mentioned by Jack_St did not work for you, what you can also try is as follows:
1. Email > General Settings > POP and IMAP TLS Configuration and changed the TLS certificate from Default to SecurityAppliance_SSL_CA
2. Login to CLI > Device Management > Advanced Shell and type service warren:restart -dsnosync
3. Verify it by service -S | grep warren and it should be running now.