Questions about the sync process

First, I would like to thank the developers and staff involved in getting this plugin created. This will prove to be a very beneficial tool for us. I do have a few observations and subsequent suggestions regarding the Sophos Plugin. The observations don't necessarily need to be answered, I just wanted the developers to be aware of my experience in case this is not by design.

• Observations:
    • Part of the sync errors I experienced were related to clients that were not managed or subscriptions that were expired. I had these accounts removed from our partner dashboard. After this was completed, I ran a sync in the plugin. I noticed the clients removed from Sophos Central were not automatically removed from the plugin. Since I'm familiar with the database structure in labtech, I just removed these manually.
    • I enabled Tamper Protection on a few agents through Sophos Central. I ran a sync in the plugin, but the Tamper Protection info for those agents did not reflect the new changes. I tried the refresh button, but that did not update the results.
  • Suggestions:
    • Could it be possible to add a last contact date or last status update for each agent? I can see the last time a sync was ran, but it does not give a date of last contact/sync.
    • Currently, I can only view dashboard info in the plugin per client. Will there be a way to view all clients and then filter/sort like you can in the computers view?
Parents
    • Observations:
      • Part of the sync errors I experienced were related to clients that were not managed or subscriptions that were expired. I had these accounts removed from our partner dashboard. After this was completed, I ran a sync in the plugin. I noticed the clients removed from Sophos Central were not automatically removed from the plugin. Since I'm familiar with the database structure in labtech, I just removed these manually.
        • We'll definitely take a look at the database, but probably just needed to wait for a full background sync to happen.
      • I enabled Tamper Protection on a few agents through Sophos Central. I ran a sync in the plugin, but the Tamper Protection info for those agents did not reflect the new changes. I tried the refresh button, but that did not update the results.
        • This won't update instantly and I'm not sure of the sync schedule for those fields. Definitely something to look into.
    • Suggestions:
      • Could it be possible to add a last contact date or last status update for each agent? I can see the last time a sync was ran, but it does not give a date of last contact/sync.
        • Last Contact with Central is already available. This is the Last Seen column which is taken right from Central.
      • Currently, I can only view dashboard info in the plugin per client. Will there be a way to view all clients and then filter/sort like you can in the computers view?
        • All Clients View will be coming later. No sorting or filtering available on the Dashboard.
    • Observations:
        • We'll definitely take a look at the database, but probably just needed to wait for a full background sync to happen.
        • This won't update instantly and I'm not sure of the sync schedule for those fields. Definitely something to look into.
    • Suggestions:
        • Last Contact with Central is already available. This is the Last Seen column which is taken right from Central.
        • All Clients View will be coming later. No sorting or filtering available on the Dashboard.
Children
No Data