This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connectwise Automate Feedback & Questions.

Please use this space to create a new post for issues you are having if you do not see a post already created for your issue.  We will also welcome feature functionality feedback, enhancement requests, and general questions.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Upon trying to add the Sophos plugin DLL to Automate, I encountered an error. When I reached out to Automate support, they refused to help because the plugin is "unsupported" and "not certified". Who can I reach out to for plugin installation support?

• Are you getting the following error?

Troubleshooting & Logging

Installation issues:

Issue: There was an error uploading the new plugin: Could not load file or assembly
    file:///C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp48DB6.tmp' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported.
    (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)

Solution: As this plugin is not available from the solution center, but downloaded from the Sophos Central Community, you may need to unblock the .DLL file by right clicking and navigating to file properties, as shown in the below screenshot

• That was exactly the issue. Thanks!

Reply Children
No Data