We are excited to announce our latest integration into Connectwise Automate.  Allowing for robust features such as;

• View and management of Sophos Central Endpoints and Alerts directly from within the Automate application.
  • Aggregated Dashboard view of issues across all managed customers.
  • New deployment model designed from the ground up with automation in mind. 

You can view the Features & Setup Instruction Here.

Parents
  • My primary concern I wanted to bring up in the webinar was: We have modfied the current/legacy plugin to allow putting the Sophos Client ID into the LOCATION -OR- the client - if it's at the location level, it overrides the one at the client. This allows us to separate billing/agreements specific to the location, instead of the overall client umbrella. Is this on the roadmap to specify the Sophos ClientID at the Location level? MSPs have multisite clients and often deal with them on individual site based contracts.

Comment
  • My primary concern I wanted to bring up in the webinar was: We have modfied the current/legacy plugin to allow putting the Sophos Client ID into the LOCATION -OR- the client - if it's at the location level, it overrides the one at the client. This allows us to separate billing/agreements specific to the location, instead of the overall client umbrella. Is this on the roadmap to specify the Sophos ClientID at the Location level? MSPs have multisite clients and often deal with them on individual site based contracts.

Children
No Data