Renaming a Host on a Firewall will make the queue got stuck

Hi,

I'm evaluating the XG series for my company and discovered this bug while adding a bunch of rules to my firewall. The FW and SFM are on version 16 (current latest versions).

SFM is a VM on a vCenter, FW is an XG 125.

When I rename a host on the FW by going to Device Configuration -> Select Device -> My FW -> Hosts and Services -> My Host -> Change Name and Save, I always get an entry in my queue which stays In Progress. The update gets deployed on my FW and I can even see it in SFM, even re-rename it, but all other actions will not be deployed on my FW anymore.

Often a reboot of the SFM VM helped, but last time I had to shutdown the FW, reboot SFM (which then told me my FW is up and synced *wtf*), then SFM gave me this error:

Applying the Entity has been deferred as connection timed out for Device "GiePa Sophos XG Teststellung"..

Retrying resulted in a stuck queue again with this error message (whcih had been added to the failed event instead of the In Progress one:

Hostname across IP host, IP host group, MAC host, virtual host, FQDN host, FQDN host group, country host, country host group and web server cannot be the same. Choose a different hostname

Screenshot of my queue right now:

Any Ideas if I can fix this on my own?

Kind regards,

Daniel