SNMP to the VPN

i have 2 firewall one in HO and another in the branch . and a PRTG server in the HO . i allwo any to any for all network including vpn .

vpn is using site to site ipsec and every thing is working fine.

in enabled snmp agnet on the branch office vpn interface and it work fine i can get snmp traffic using a prtg in the branch site . but when i try to get the same snmp traffic using the prtg in the HO site i couldnot .

so how can i enable this ? as i said all service network every thing is allowed .

• In reply to Ivan Sassi:

Thanks Ivan, for updating this thread.

can you check what Ivan is saying?

can you update/open a ticket?

Thanks

• In reply to lferrara:

Sure, I've opened the case id 7618852.

--

Ivan Sassi

Hi Ivan,

I checked the case it was something related to License transfer. I will try to communicate with Mayur who looked at this thread in the past and update it.

Thanks

• In reply to sachingurung:

Sorry, the same day I opened two cases, and I gave you the wrong one. The correct case ID is 7618881.

--

Ivan Sassi

Hi everyone, i´m writing this just to report a strange thing that occurred with SNMP after upgrading to MR-8

I use VPN to send SNMP data to my zabbix (with a valid IP) and I connect the VPN using the BACKUP WAN configured at Network/Wan Link Manager...

As soon as the firewall booted up, SNMP stopped working, so at packet capture I saw that SNMP packages were comming through IPSEC_0 and leaving through ACTIVE WAN....

So to fix that I had to configure a static route forcing the firewall send the SNMP packages through BACKUP WAN. 

Could someone test it for me? I think VPN is not necessary for testing, just send the SNMP requests to BACKUP LINK e verify if the response is leaving at ACTIVE LINK.

Thanks.

• In reply to lferrara:

It's not working with SFOS 17 GA either.

I upgraded a XG105 to it today, cannot get any SNMP data through IPsec tunnel.

• In reply to David Touitou:

this seems a regression bug, can you investigate?

Thanks

• In reply to lferrara:

Hi,

It is reported as a bug and the reference ID are:

1. NC-21469
    2. NC-16090

No ETA for the fix. Customers can follow up with these reference ID with support.

Thanks