Sophos Central Endpoint and SEC: Computers fail/hang on boot after the Microsoft Windows April 9, 2019 update. Please follow knowledge base article 133945

Learn about the Benefits of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Turn your MFA on now!

Outage on MySophos and Partner Portal. You may contact Sophos Support through Phone.

VPN remote access from LAN TO remote user

Hey everybody,

I have a strange request from a client and was wondering if it's possible and how

Let's say we have a network 192.168.1.0 behing a XG. And another XG on a remote site(192.168.2.0) via Site2Site SSLVPN. Both are communicating properly.

So now, I connect from a third network from my laptop via SSLVPN to the network. I can see both networks(192.168.1.0-2.0).

Now question. Can either the 192.168.1.0 or 192.168.2.0 see me? And how?

It seems it cannot ping the vpn pool of remote users. Ideally I want to print to a printer the remote user has.

Second question. Can my laptop as a remote vpn device get a static ip? I cannot find this setting anywhere. I can only assing a VPN pool on VPN settings, but not a static vpn ip on a specific computer

RED is out of the question. I know this is the best solution that works out of the box, but the client doesn't want reds for 3 remote users on 3 different sites. Don't ask me why