We'd love to hear about it! Click here to go to the product suggestion community
Has anyone successfully got external authentication working with iView v2? I can not seem to get the right settings and can not find the correct log file to show me what it does not like about the settings I am using.
I had iView v1 working with my AD server just fine but can not seem to find the secret sauce for version 2.
All suggestions are welcome. :)
In reply to JitendraParmar:
I finally figured this out. my AD server is actually is a zentyal server (Samba4) and I use it for central authentication for all my systems and clients. Below are the settings that I have found to work:
Once I had the above all filled in my test worked and I was able to add a user and use external authentication.
Hope this helps someone who is trying to do this.
In reply to rrosson:
Worked for me