Can't get remote network

I just started trying to deploy the new Sophos Connect client and went through the directions. It will connect and I get an IP but the remote network shows up as 0.0.0.0

Of course, I can't access any devices on the remote end. Anything else I should check? This is a brand new XG install with all the defaults. All I did was create a user and enable Sophos Connect. 

• In reply to rmk_2018:

I agree that this is the answer. The next question is..... why isn't this covered in the instructions for Sophos Connect setup on the XG? Good documentation avoids the necessity for a lot of support and the unnecessary frustration that leads up to having to ask for support. 

• In reply to Marte Cooksey:

Hello Marte,

I do not understand why you had to add these two rules (a, and b), If you are using the default tunnel all policy, and have added the firewall rule (VPN to LAN and LAN to VPN) Any host then you should be able to access your LAN networks available behind the firewall. If that is not the case, then I would like to understand the issue and we can then update the document as required.

Thank you for your help to make this easier for deployments.

Regards,
    Ramesh

• In reply to rmk_2018:

Of course, I can't access any is it down  devices on the remote end. Anything els tplinklogin e I should check? This is a brand new X jiofi.local.html G install with all the defaults. All I did was create a user and enable Sophos Connect. 

• In reply to KATYRA SATY:

Hello Katyra,

Please check if you have added a firewall rule from VPN to LAN. 

Ramesh