This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SCFM Performance

How are others finding the performance of SCFM?

About 6 months ago I gave up using it - it was just so slow and pages wouldn't load that it ended up being an exercise in frustration. Any attempt to create a template for deployment put a bunch of stuff in there I didn't want and couldn't delete, and it was for a v15 device anyway.

I've had another look tonight - I clicked on the "Home" page for SCFM 10 minutes ago and it's still just spinning. Same if I try "Device Configuration"

It it just me?

Is the on-prem version any faster?

Thanks

James

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi James,

at the moment most of our customers are on SG systems. So we have only a few XG devices where we tested the SCFM.
    If i compare SUM and SCFM, SCFM is terrible slow. We want to try the on-prem version with XG V17 an see if it works better.

So it is not just you :)

Regards Benny

• Hi James,

at the moment most of our customers are on SG systems. So we have only a few XG devices where we tested the SCFM.
    If i compare SUM and SCFM, SCFM is terrible slow. We want to try the on-prem version with XG V17 an see if it works better.

So it is not just you :)

Regards Benny

Children
No Data