This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Firewall Manager - Cannot re-order firewall rules

I can create firewall rules in Firewall Manager but I cannot re-order them as I can on the devices themselves. We want the same rules to apply to all devices in the same order.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi ken,

User can't reorder firewall rules in SFM/CFM from group level and device level of SFM/CFM like on the devices themselves.

You can create firewall rule in Template and push template to all devices. Below is the behavior when you apply firewall rule from Template.

• By Default all rules will be added at bottom position.
    • Rules which are already exists on SF its order will not change, as in update event rule positioning is not possible.

Ravi

• Thanks. It would be extremely helpful if you guys could publish a document on what can be done in SFM versus what still has to be done on the firewalls themselves. SFM is marketed as a "one stop shop" for managing multiple devices but it's really not.

• Thanks. It would be extremely helpful if you guys could publish a document on what can be done in SFM versus what still has to be done on the firewalls themselves. SFM is marketed as a "one stop shop" for managing multiple devices but it's really not.

Children
No Data