This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

XG Firewalls are not communicating with SFM

Hi,

I have just added two firewalls into our SFM and one shows connected while the other one does not. However I am not able to sync changes to either. 

The central management options in each XG are identical and I have used the us-e1.cfm.sophos.com domain for the IP/Domain for central management.

The licensing is also not working correctly. I have both devices registered and licensed however one is not showing up as registered in the SFM.

Any help would be appreciated. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Tim,

Are you using SFM or SCFM?

Which Synchronization mode is selected on Central Management page for both XG devices?

Please provide screenshot of  Managed Device page of SFM/CFM (System Management > Device Settings > Managed Devices > Devices)

Ravi

• I have the same problem. Sync mode is Central Management Push.

I couldnt find a way to attach pictures to here.

Connection tests were positive, but it still shows disconnected on SFM

• Hi Kristian,

Are you using SFM or CFM ? Just want to confirm because SFM issue posted in SCFM community.

Please provide screenshot of  Managed Device page of SFM/CFM (System Management > Device Settings > Managed Devices > Devices). You need to click on Insert Media option of Picture.

What IP/Domain configured in SF Central management page?

What is SFOS Admin Console HTTPS Port value (System --> Administration --> Setting Page)?

What is Access port value for SFOS device in SFM/CFM (System Management > Device Settings > Managed Devices > Devices)?

Ravi Patel

• If CFM is Cloud version of Firewall Manager then thats what we use.

Reply Children
  • Hi Kristian,

Based on screenshot ,no Heartbeat received from XG device to SCFM. 

What IP/Domain configured in XG Central management page (System --> Administration --> Central Management)? Are you able to nslookup and routelookup  for             us-e1.cfm.sophos.com  [52.0.39.131] from XG device diagnostics page?

Ravi Patel