This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

XG Firewalls are not communicating with SFM

Hi,

I have just added two firewalls into our SFM and one shows connected while the other one does not. However I am not able to sync changes to either. 

The central management options in each XG are identical and I have used the us-e1.cfm.sophos.com domain for the IP/Domain for central management.

The licensing is also not working correctly. I have both devices registered and licensed however one is not showing up as registered in the SFM.

Any help would be appreciated. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi Tim,

Are you using SFM or SCFM?

Which Synchronization mode is selected on Central Management page for both XG devices?

Please provide screenshot of  Managed Device page of SFM/CFM (System Management > Device Settings > Managed Devices > Devices)

Ravi

• I have the same problem. Sync mode is Central Management Push.

I couldnt find a way to attach pictures to here.

Connection tests were positive, but it still shows disconnected on SFM

• Hi Kristian,

Are you using SFM or CFM ? Just want to confirm because SFM issue posted in SCFM community.

Please provide screenshot of  Managed Device page of SFM/CFM (System Management > Device Settings > Managed Devices > Devices). You need to click on Insert Media option of Picture.

What IP/Domain configured in SF Central management page?

What is SFOS Admin Console HTTPS Port value (System --> Administration --> Setting Page)?

What is Access port value for SFOS device in SFM/CFM (System Management > Device Settings > Managed Devices > Devices)?

Ravi Patel

• If CFM is Cloud version of Firewall Manager then thats what we use.

• Hi Kristian,

Based on screenshot ,no Heartbeat received from XG device to SCFM. 

What IP/Domain configured in XG Central management page (System --> Administration --> Central Management)? Are you able to nslookup and routelookup  for             us-e1.cfm.sophos.com  [52.0.39.131] from XG device diagnostics page?

Ravi Patel