This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Supported Browsers

I have tried all of the browsers on my MAC, (Safari, FireFox, and Chrome) and cannot access the CFM.  When trying it on Windows, on IE seems to work.  Is Windows/IE my only choice?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi Scott,

In MAC OS Safari,Firefox and Chrome browsers are supported to access CFM. I have checked CFM access with below browser version and it is working fine.

MacBook Pro,OS X Yosemite,Version 10.10.50237
    Chrome Version 43.0.2357.124 64 bit
    Safari Version 9.1 (10601.5.17.4)
    Firefox Version 37.0.1, Version 45.0.2

Ravi

• Well, this morning Safari seemed to work, but usually, nine times out of ten, when I select Manage on the Manage Firewall page,I get a text screen saying "Bad Request"

Today on Chrome, I get this far:

And on Firefox about the same:

And it is always tediously slow, whether on a PC or Mac.

• Hi Scott,

Can you provide me the MAC OS version and  Safari,Chrome,Firefox browsers version in which you facing "Bad Request" issue?

Ravi

• Sure.  I am running OSX El Capitan 10.11.4

Safari is Version 9.1 (11601.5.17.1)

Firefox is 45.0.2

Chrome is Version 51.0.2700.0 dev (64-bit)

• Here is the typical response I see when using my mac:

This is chrome: Version 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit)

• Hi Scott,

Please check the possible errors in browser tool for your issue.

Chrome - Press F12 ,it will open Developer Debug tool.Now open CFM link ,login and check for possible error in tool.

Firefox- Install firebug developer tool and Press F12.Now open CFM link ,login and check for possible error in tool.

Safari - Go to Preferences --> advance Tab ,enable check-box of show developer menu in menu bar.Press Ctrl + Alt + I  for Developer Web inspector and Ctrl + Alt + C for Error console.Now open CFM link ,login and check for possible error in tool.

Ravi

• Recent code changes by the product team resulted in a much better experience on multiple mac browsers.

• Hi Scott,

Did you ever get a resolution to this issue? I am having major problems with CFM on my Macbook Pro in macOS Mojave 10.14.5 in Chrome version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit). I am always getting logged out, randomly, when there is any redirect, via Okta and configuration pages are simply not loading, randomly too. I have a case open, with Sophos support and have run through a couple of remote support sessions but my most recent email from them has asked me for a screenshot of any errors I'm getting; so not getting very far with them.

Cheers,

David.