Is it me or Sophos Community Web page is acting very weird since yesterday ?

Is it me or Sophos Community Web page is acting very weird since yesterday ?

Paul Jr

• Hi  

Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

There was an issue with the Sophos community page, but now the issue has been resolved and it's working. 

• In reply to Keyur:

Hello

I would say there are still some glitches ...

Icons, Images, are gone.  Fonts seems different.  et.c.

Paul Jr

• In reply to Big_Buck:

I am seeing the same thing. Looking though some information have been provided to us, the cosmetic issue with missing icons is something the respective teams are looking at and will be resolved later. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

• In reply to DianneY:

Hi All,

Really sorry for the instability over the last few days!

There was a problem with some JavaScript files being removed.  We took out the references to those files until they were replaced. Earlier today (Friday) the missing JavaScript files were replaced and so we have just put the references to those files back in (a couple of hours ago from the timestamp on this post).

All is well on that front but if you do see an problem please clear your browser cache.

On another front: There are still a few missing font files that render some icons on the site.  We will get these restored ASAP but be assured it's just cosmetic.

• In reply to ruckus:

It was all Sophos web pages - forum. The affect was like someone put them in read only mode.

Ian

• Is the entirety of Sophos' WEB under attack ?

Yesterday I could not add a firewall to Sophos Central.  I would get a message saying Sophos Central was not available at the moment.

The main WEB site is behaving weird, and there are absolutely irrelevant posts poping here and there ...

Again this morning, Sophos WEB would not work with Chrome, but does with Edge.

Sophos Anti-Virus is kaput.

WTF ??????????????????????????????

Paul Jr

• In reply to Big_Buck:

probably because chrome's cache needed clearing. FF and safari failed until I cleared the cache.

Ian

• In reply to rfcat_vk:

In my case, clearing chrome cache did not worked.  Tried many times.

Paul Jr

• In reply to Big_Buck:

The Sophos Community sites looks a lot better today (more or less back to normal). Please let us know if you're still seeing issues after clearing your browser cache once more.

Thanks,

• In reply to DianneY:

Yep.  Looks normal today.

Paul Jr

• In reply to Big_Buck:

Ah, I thought it was XG firewall blocking things and was just me.