This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Routing internal exchange host through specific wan port fails (SFOS 18.0.0 GA-Build354) (NAT ISSUE!)

Hi,

My setup is simple port 1 is configured for LAN Port 2 has 4 ip addresses with x.x.x.162 being the first in the IP and not a alias, this results in 3 more aliases being configured on this port. Due to a issue with NAT i wasn't able to select the outgoing Alias to be used for my mail server. So i created on port3 a dedicated WAN port with just one public ip configured on it (x.x.x.165)

with the linked NAT rule i expected the following: Mail server --> XG "Firewall Rule SMTP(s) --> XG "Linked NAT" --> port3 "traffic to public smtp host"

If i do for instance a check i can see that the rules are being hit (ID's in logging match with the firewall rule number / nat number) but when i check the source online which is being used for testing i still see x.x.x.162 as the source, the firewall rule and the NAT rule are on top!address.

What am i missing here?

Regards,

Reinout

This thread was automatically locked due to age.