How to setup SPX encryption in v17.xx?

Hi everyone,
I'm using Outlook 2016 and 2013 and XG Firewall in Legacy Mode. I would like to be able to encrypt e-mails using SPX.

I tried to do it as described in KB community.sophos.com/.../123114, but unfortunately after clicking "encrypt" and "send" the mail comes to the destination address without changes.
The problem is also that the article from KB is probably for the older version of SFOS, because I do not see such an option as "Add SMTP Policy" - version 17.xx looks different.

At the moment I have just installed the SPX add-on. What to do next so that messages are encrypted? Could You tell me how to do it step by step?

Best Regards
darnoK

• Hi Darnok ,

You may need to add a header information using the addon , you may refer this KB article and check if this would be valid for you. 

https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/120629

http://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/v16056/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/index.html#page/onlinehelp/SPXEncryption.html

• In reply to Aditya Patel:

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to properly configure policies on the firewall and SMTP (in the E-mail section) to properly send encryptet messages.

Would anyone from sophos community users like to share screenshots with the correct configuration?

• In reply to darnoK:

Could anyone help me with properly configuration SPX Encryption?

• In reply to darnoK:

Hey,
    I was able to configure the SMTP rule and the new SPX Template. Now I have a problem, because after sending an encrypted message and receiving it on another account, I can download a PDF file, but I do not know what password to enter.

How is the password set? Another thing is that in many forum discussions I see that access to the SPX portal is needed to read the encrypted message. Is such access also needed in XG?

The encrypted email upon receipt looks like this:

• In reply to darnoK:

So I have read something about Sophos UTM and found post with tutorial.

I tried to add phrase [secure:'password'] (without '') to e-mail subject and it works when I set option with password defined by sender.

But I don't know how to setup one time password and open encrypted e-mail in reciptient account.

It's very strange that's nobody use encrypted e-mails. Can someone help us to understand how SPX Encryption works and how to setup it into XG?