how to configure my WAN public ip as external ip so that i can open my console firewall in webrowser while i am at home?

how to configure my WAN public ip as external ip so  that i can open my console firewall in webrowser while i am at home?

• Hi,

you will need to setup the DNS entry for your WAN interface so it can be seen internally. This assumes you have a FQDN for your external address?

Ian

• In reply to rfcat_vk:

could you guide me onto this cuz i am new to the firewalls..and and my firewall model number is CR25iNG (C06616499917-QU9MS9)..

• In reply to Uchiha derek:

I am not sure how to configure a CR? Does your device currently have an DNS extra for the external interface, if not create one on one of the free Dynamic DNS sites then add the details to our CR.

I think you need to investigate and ask the CR forum for assistance or upgrade to an XG fro home use. I think that you are using the CR at work, so my previous answer is only valid for home users.

Ian

• In reply to rfcat_vk:

Actually now i can use my WAN IP (static IP) , i went through some option .First i went to system > then administration > then device access > there i have enabled the HTTPS option in WAN so now i can use both of my wan interface IP and can access my admin console from anywhere.