For those who have problems surfing Sophos on the WEB, try Edge instead of Chrome.

For those who have problems surfing Sophos on the WEB, try Edge instead of Chrome.

Currently, some Icons, images, Fonts are gone.  And I cannot reply using Chrome.

With Edge, you will be able to reply to posts, but Sophos WEB pages will still lokk weird ...

Paul Jr

• You have to clear the Cache of Chrome, resolved this issue with Chrome for me on two different Clients. 

PS: I cleared the Cache for "ever" in Chrome and updated Chrome to Version 76.0.3809.100

• In reply to LuCar Toni:

My Chrome version is at the latest as well.

I cleared the cache many times.  Maybe there's a different method than the one I know ...

CTRL+Shift+Delete ...

Then I closed all Chrome pages.

And I still get this as of today.

Yesterday night, I was unable to reply using Chrome.  Like two days ago.  I had to use Edge.

Paul Jr

• In reply to Big_Buck:

Yes- The Icons are still broken in Chrome - But Reply should work.

• In reply to LuCar Toni:

They are still broken in Safari.

Ian

• In reply to rfcat_vk:

New format sucks big time.

Ian

• In reply to rfcat_vk:

rfcat_vk

New format sucks big time. 

Unfortunately in order to apply the styling to resolve the missing icons the update was not applied to the site correctly.  If a simple reload of the page doesn't render the site correctly please do clear your browser's cache.  The icons are back now.

Recap: Since the middle of last week we have all been on a bit of a roller coaster with the stability.  I sincerely apologize for this.

Hopefully we're through it now and things can get back to normal.

Please do reply on this thread or let me know (private message @ruckus) if you have any comments or concerns.

Thanks for your patience and continued support on the Sophos Community.

• In reply to ruckus:

Refresh of page has fixed the format. Ian
  • In reply to ruckus:

Thanks for the feed back ...

Paul Jr