This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HTTP Error 403

So recently I set up the web filtering at the office and everything is running smoothly except for one website www.bdce.co.za

It gives me an "HTTP Error 403"

The website has been added to the exception list and according to the firewall logs and the policy test, everything is fine and nothing is blocked.
But I am unable to access the website from our network.

What could be the issue?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • You posted in a forum for the SWA, the Sophos Web Appliance.  But then you said Exception List, which is not something in the SWA.  If you are having problems with the XG or UTM you should repost in one of those forums.

I can get to the HTTP version of the site just fine through a SWA.

The HTTPS version of the site contains a invalid certificate.  You should get a browser error when going there directly.  When going through the SWA/XG/UTM depending on your settings you may get blocked.

If you are having problems, the more details you provide the more other people can reply to you.

• You posted in a forum for the SWA, the Sophos Web Appliance.  But then you said Exception List, which is not something in the SWA.  If you are having problems with the XG or UTM you should repost in one of those forums.

I can get to the HTTP version of the site just fine through a SWA.

The HTTPS version of the site contains a invalid certificate.  You should get a browser error when going there directly.  When going through the SWA/XG/UTM depending on your settings you may get blocked.

If you are having problems, the more details you provide the more other people can reply to you.

Children
No Data