This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Queue Runner Error

We are currently implementing PureMessage for unix in to our network and have so far setup a CMS server and 1 edge server, messages are being marked as spam and quarantined but no message appear in the quarantine.

I have noticed the following errors in the pmx-log:

Queue run error: 'Unable to proceed with indexing: incorrect value for parameter 'location_id' in /opt/pmx/var/qdir/db.conf at /opt/pmx/lib/site_perl/5.8.7/PureMessage/MessageStore/Dir.pm line 382. '

The contents of the db.conf file are :

class = PureMessage::MessageStore::Dir
location = localhost
location_id = 1
insert_rule_hits = 0
num_msg = 0
disk_used = 147456

Should the location point to the CMS server and not localhost ?

:1658

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Is this the Edge server or the CSM server?

In the db.conf, the "location =" should be the FQDN of the system that the file resides on.

If you run (as the pmx user):

$ pmx-resources-init init

This registers the server with the database and essentially joins it to the configuration.

I would guess that something in the /etc/hosts file is not setup properly as it is resolving itself to localhost.

I would try the above command first.  If there are issues with that, I would call in to support to get this resolved.

Cheers,

:1669
  • Thanks that has worked, I can now see message in the quarantine, but when I try to delete a message I get the following error on the CMS pmx_log :

unable to submit delete request for message

and the messages are not remove from the quarantine ?

Any idea, thanks in advance, Simon.

:1682
  • Hey Gruff,

I would open a support ticket sending in a Support Request from your CSM server.  This provides your configuration files, and important log files to easily answer a question like this.  To do this via the forums, you would need to provide the output from several places.  With the Support Request, one interaction answers many, many questions with little back and forth.

This would be the quickest way to resolve this issue.

Cheers,

:1698
  • I have a similar error in code on this website, when I try to enter https://descargarbittorrent.org/ I do not know why would that be